Working on some music tonight, live-streaming it

This is the first time I've mentioned this here, but I have been doing this semi-regularly recently, and did it for the entire production of my previous album.

I am doing a live production session tonight starting at 6pm EST (about 90 minutes from this post), and I will be mixing previously recorded acoustic guitars for an all-acoustic project I'm currently working on. I hope sometime this weekend I can start recording vocals, and then this particular project will be done. Beyond that, I've got a heavy, metalish project in the wings that I want to get to.

It's free to watch and chat. You don't have to create an account or anything, it'll ask you for a name the first time you type something. If you make music, or you have been thinking about doing the home studio thing, or if you want to see how it's all done, or just hang out with some like-minded people who are into DIY or independent music, I hope you'll stop by. I should be working until about 11pm EST.

(One of the songs is a Rush cover, btw.)

The stream is up right now for testing, so you can connect and see if it works for you, test out the chat, and then everybody should be there at 6pm EST sharp and we'll get to work.

http://www.markscudder.com/live

See you there!

Edited by MarkScudder