Nelson's column.

blackhawkrush

Great British comedy series. :cheers: Reminds me of "Seinfeld" except I laughed a lot more watching this show. Can't understand why they only made 12 episodes. Anyway, it's on youtube if anyone's interested.

Wow, I haven't heard that show mentioned for years. Watched a few of them back in the day. I was mainly interested because it starred John Gordon Sinclair, who is always great, and I loved him in films like Gregory's Girl.

It's cool that you can watch them all on Youtube. I'll have to check some out again.

• Like 1

Wow, I haven't heard that show mentioned for years. Watched a few of them back in the day. I was mainly interested because it starred John Gordon Sinclair, who is always great, and I loved him in films like Gregory's Girl.

It's cool that you can watch them all on Youtube. I'll have to check some out again.

Yes, youtube has been great lately. People are uploading lots of shows. That's how I managed to watch the entire Mulberry series, which also ended after only two seasons. These programs really deserved longer runs.