Geddy Lee yellow R30 picks, were they used by him? (Heart full of Soul

Only the Deluxe version right? I still have mine and I use the black one frequently and have for some years now. Still going strong ;)

Mine's never been used. Been out of the box, but not used.

Only the Deluxe version right? I still have mine and I use the black one frequently and have for some years now. Still going strong ;)

I'm trying to wear mine down but it's impossible. :guitar:

:guitar: I've used picks before - you're right: it's downright impossible! :guitar:

:guitar: I've used picks before - you're right: it's downright impossible! :guitar:

Anyway that is good 'cause those r30 picks must be full of mojo. At least they make me think I play better :smoke:

Anyway that is good 'cause those r30 picks must be full of mojo. At least they make me think I play better :smoke:

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Guess i'll just buy this and start playing bass with a pick now huh

You could buy the R30 Deluxe Edition DVD and receive the entire concert on DVD, CD and get the picks.

Wrong. It's not the entire concert. Only the BluRay version contains the whole show.

Guess i'll just buy this and start playing bass with a pick now huh

You could buy the R30 Deluxe Edition DVD and receive the entire concert on DVD, CD and get the picks.

Wrong. It's not the entire concert. Only the BluRay version contains the whole show.

Which is quite frankly irritating me. That deluxe edition wasn't cheap, but I believe some of what they cut out is extra features on some other dvd