Pair of Tickets for Sunday, July 14th in Halifax-Floor-8th row

I have an extra pair of floor tickets available for the Sunday, July 14th show in Halifax. They are floor seats, section 52 (Geddy’s side), 8th row.

Face value for the two tickets is $267 CAD. There is a $32 CAD service fee, but I’m not worried about that. I’m just asking for the $267 CAD.

I purchased these on the Music Today pre-sale and the only available delivery method was Will Call. So we would have to meet up before the show.

Please send me a private message if interested.

Have you even been to Nova Scotia before? If not, I would HIGHLY SUGGEST driving the loop around Cape Breton Island for stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.

Thank you so much for the recommendation.

I have been to many places in the beautiful country of Canada, but this will be my first trip to Nova Scotia. I do plan on spending a few days on Cape Breton Island. I plan on traveling on the Cabot Trail.

I’m also going to see the greatest band in the universe twice in Halifax!!

Hey Tyrus,

I am from Cape Breton Island; I will be seeing Rush in Halifax on the 14th. The Cabot Trail really is an incredible thing to experience. If you need any assistance or tips just message me and I will be glad to help!

I believe the Cabot Trail was one of Neil and Brutus' first real bike tours (as mentioned in Ghost Rider). Brutus is also from Cape Breton Island :)