Honestly

ShowgunSam

Can't take anything for granted. Many of the greats aren't even alive and died long before they ever hit 60. We can debate the reasons, but it's irrelevant.

For these guys to be putting on the shows that they do at their age is flat out amazing. When one considers, as is my opinion, that the shows have improved over the years, it's even more astonishing.

Yes, it is really fantastic that they're still willing and able to go out on such extensive tours at this point in their lives/careers. The same goes for Yes. They even tour within a more tight schedule than Rush does. They're sometimes doing 5 shows per week. And they are even slightly older than this trio is. I'm ever so happy both bands are still out on the road! :cheerleader:

I didn't know that about Yes. I know that Jon Andersen had some voice/throat issues or something. I'm not a huge fan, altho I wish I were, I do recognize that their music is outstanding. Great writing! Relayer is an excellent album altho I'm not a big fan of the style so I never owned it or care to listen to it. ... if that makes any sense. LOL It's like when I listen to it I listen to the technical aspects of it, not the entertainment aspects. Cool thing about Rush is that I do both.

I do like Yes' later more pop-y stuff tho, oddly.

I was just wondering what a quartet of Lee, Anderson, Roger Hodgson, and Rik Emmett would sound like. LOL