Neil featured in Heppner book, just published

eggcode

Hello fellow Rush fans,

About a year ago, I posted a note to The Rush Forum about an interview I conducted with Neil (and other people involved with writing and publishing) that was featured in an online magazine called Wild Rag. The piece was called "'Talking', an excerpt from Mike Heppner's 'The Man Talking Project'," and was the fourth part of a multi-media writing project that I worked on primarily in 2007-09. I'm pleased to announce that the entire four-part series has just been published in book and ebook format by an innovative small press on the West Coast called Another Sky Press. The book features fiction and nonfiction, as well as a concluding roundtable interview in which Neil offers his insights into writing, the book business, and the creative process. Though most of the book does not deal with Rush or Neil per se, his contributions to the final part do offer examples of his trademark wit and iconoclastic personality. You can purchase the book through Amazon, or (preferably), direct from the publisher at anothersky.org. You can also read samples from the book (including Neil's section at the end) at the publisher's website. While you're visiting anothersky.org, be sure to check out some of the other excellent books that this fine new press has to offer.

Thanks!

Mike Heppner, author of the novels The Egg Code and Pike's Folly, and the short fiction collection The Man Talking Project.