Killing Joke singer missing

barney_rebel

QUOTE (deathlikesilence @ Aug 1 2012, 01:08 AM)
only heard their first record, it rocks

Yup, it's a good one. They don't really have any records that suck, but every album is completely different than the one before it. if you can find it, their latest one is amazing. trink39.gif

QUOTE (deathlikesilence @ Aug 1 2012, 01:20 AM)
not to turn this into a melvins thread but my fav melvins is still either gluey porch treatments or bullhead

Definitely their "sludgiest", but I'm liking Lysol more and more these days. Boris is one of their best tunes though. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Aug 1 2012, 01:26 AM)
That's the problem with them- they have so many fukking albums and I'm always changing my mind! Hell, I don't think they've ever put a bad album out yet!

not a bad one but i wasnt big into prick very much, maybe it was too "experimental"

they f***ing rock though, unfortunately i've yet to see them

QUOTE (deathlikesilence @ Aug 1 2012, 01:29 AM)
That's the problem with them- they have so many fukking albums and I'm always changing my mind! Hell, I don't think they've ever put a bad album out yet!

not a bad one but i wasnt big into prick very much, maybe it was too "experimental"

Prick is definitely one I have to be in the mood for. Honky falls into the same category. I've seen them quite a few times now, and they are always awesome! Dale Crover is one of the best drummers no one's ever heard of!

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Aug 1 2012, 01:32 AM)

Prick is definitely one I have to be in the mood for. Honky falls into the same category. I've seen them quite a few times now, and they are always awesome! Dale Crover is one of the best drummers no one's ever heard of!

well, cool people have heard of him

also i didnt really get into nude with boots too much either, wasnt bad though

QUOTE (deathlikesilence @ Aug 1 2012, 01:37 AM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Aug 1 2012, 01:32 AM)

well, cool people have heard of him

also i didnt really get into nude with boots too much either, wasnt bad though

This tour they're on they are a 3 piece again. Wish they would permanently be one and ditch the Big Business guys. The last album Freak Puke is awesome- check it out if you haven't already. trink39.gif