Anyone going to the Bridgeport show

LedRush

Because the VIP tickets no longer assign you a seat, I didn't want to pay all that money and get stuck in the 15th row. So I got the next class of ticket, and got a seat in Section 2 (center), about M (I forget exactly).

A couple of weeks later, they switched my ticket to Section 1, D. So, is this really 4 rows back from the stage, or are there AAs and whatnot? Regardless, it sounds like they gave me a better seat, so I am stoked.

I googled it for you, and it appears you are in the fourth row, but since you're in section 1, you run the risk of possibly being way off to the side. Do you know what your seat number is? If the seats are numbered 1-14 for example, seat 1 will be all the way on the outside, whereas 14 would be in front of Geddy. The double letters (AA, BB, etc.) are usually reserved for rows 27 and behind after A-Z have been used, if they even exist at your venue.

Sometimes it's better to get the middle section further back than to be up front but way off to the side.

Edited by SchemingDemon

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 23 2012, 11:46 AM)
I googled it for you, and it appears you are in the fourth row, but since you're in section 1, you run the risk of possibly being way off to the side. Do you know what your seat number is? If the seats are numbered 1-14 for example, seat 1 will be all the way on the outside, whereas 14 would be in front of Geddy. The double letters (AA, BB, etc.) are usually reserved for rows 27 and behind after A-Z have been used, if they even exist at your venue.

Sometimes it's better to get the middle section further back than to be up front but way off to the side.

Good find on google...my search was inconclusive.

I'm in 3 and 4, so I guess I won't have that good of a view. I should be able to see Geddy well enough, though smile.gif