RUSH in Dallas pulled from TicketMaster?

Ticketmaster pulled the Dallas show out of its database, and now I have no clue where to get tickets. I'm a Citi cardholder and want some damn good seats for the show, but how can I be certain that ticketmaster will be ready to purchase from come May 1st at 10? I'm just flat confused at this point. confused13.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 29 2012, 11:43 AM)
Was that show simply cancelled?

I don't believe so. The AAC website has just updated its website and it features them as a coming act, and RIAB as well as Rush.com still have it listed.

It was weird a while back, because Ticketmaster DID have it listed on their site, but the price of one ticket (including fees) was an astronomical $475, while the AAC has them listed as 46.50-126.

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Apr 29 2012, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 29 2012, 11:43 AM)
Was that show simply cancelled?

I don't believe so. The AAC website has just updated its website and it features them as a coming act, and RIAB as well as Rush.com still have it listed.

It was weird a while back, because Ticketmaster DID have it listed on their site, but the price of one ticket (including fees) was an astronomical $475, while the AAC has them listed as 46.50-126.

I took a screen shot when it was up biggrin.gif

http://idisk.me.com/scottjf8/Public/Pictures/Skitch/Tickets_%7C_Rush_-_Dallas_TX_at_Ticketmaster-20120425-091933.jpg