CHULA VISTA SAN DIEGO TICKET

edojira

Anyone interested in ( 1 ) ticket for the Chula Vista show? I have it for sale on ebay right now and includes a new Neil Peart dvd.

I am going to try and go to the L.A. show instead, so I am interested in a trade too.

Thank you. 2.gif

Just some recommendations on selling your ticket:

1) You should give us details on where the seat is located

2) You can post that you have a ticket on the appropriate thread on www.rushisaband.com

3) You should include the eBay link on your forum post (I wouldn't recommend it on RIAB)

Here are some details on the ticket up for sale plus bonus dvd on ebay. Thank you for the suggestions through this forum.

ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...IT#ht_500wt_995

RUSH TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011 SAN DIEGO / CHULA VISTA AMPHITHEATRE

[ 1 ] TICKET CENTER STAGE SECTION 303 ROW F SEAT # 3 PLUS BONUS NEIL PEART ANATOMY OF A DRUM SOLO 2 DISC GATEFOLD DVD WITH BOOK NEW OPENED UNPLAYED TOTAL RETAIL VALUE FOR PACKAGE = $110.99

DETAILS

TICKET/DVD WILL SHIP OUT TOGETHER VIA USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL 2 DAYS AFTER PAYPAL PAYMENT RECEIVED NOTE: DW TIME MACHINE SNARE IS NOT INCLUDED WITH AUCTION

SHIPPING

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY NO INTL SHIPPING CHECK MY FEEDBACK AND OTHER AUCTIONS

RUSH TIME MACHINE = ONE OF THE HOTTEST TOURS THIS SUMMER ENJOY THIS MEMORABLE EVENING FOR A GREAT PRICE PLUS ENJOY THE PROFESSOR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME ON DVD!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 13 2011, 04:46 PM)
Glad to be of help. Seeing as you're new here, I also forgot to mention this in my last post:

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif
2.gif Welcome to TRF! 2.gif
2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Ticket is still available and I will post on ebay again. I am big fan, but not going to this show. Contact me if you are interested in a great deal at a nice venue on June 18th in San Diego, California. cheer.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 13 2011, 04:46 PM)
Glad to be of help. Seeing as you're new here, I also forgot to mention this in my last post:

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif
2.gif Welcome to TRF! 2.gif
2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Ticket and DVD package is up on ebay for (7) days. Those who wish to see RUSH in San Diego take advantage of low beginning bid. Thank you for looking.

link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8#ht_500wt_1156 wink.gif wink.gif 2.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif