*SPOILER* Alex Lifeson Shoes?

vnslykrx

Anyone know what shoes Alex wore on the Tour? At Camden, they looked like low top sneakers that were a light blue or gray. Great concert!!

2.gif

EDIT: I know it sounds stalkerish haha. I just liked them a lot, might pick up a pair for myself. Here is a pic Pics

It is pic 9. I love that guitar too. Les Paul with a Floyd Rose. Nicknamed Al. I want one like the LP he played during "Presto." LP Cherry Sunburst with a Piezo, Sounded great. Thanks guys, Ryan

Edited by vnslykrx

That's what I thought, I just couldn't seem to find the style. Thanks for your quick reply!!!

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Aug 31 2010, 10:07 PM)
They actually look like Sperry lace-up boat sneakers.

I found a pair that kinda look like them, just put some laces one them? http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteCo...atId=cat90046DM

Thanks for putting spoiler in the title. Can you imagine some of the members here who haven't seen the concert yet, if they actually learned what kind of shoes Alex was wearing? The horror!

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Sep 1 2010, 10:56 AM)
Thanks for putting spoiler in the title. Can you imagine some of the members here who haven't seen the concert yet, if they actually learned what kind of shoes Alex was wearing? The horror!

Haha well Id rather be safe than sorry!! tongue.gif