First Show!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm rather excited! (Okay that's an understatement.) I woke up this morning and someone surprised me with Rush tickets biggrin.gif I was still half asleep and they handed me the envelope, like I should know what it was. Anyway, I'm going to see Rush on the 7th in Washington. It's my first concert, so I'm double-y excited tongue.gif

Anyone else going to this show?

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif trink39.gif Good for you!!! Not close enough to Oregon/Washington to be makin' that one! Have a GREAT time!!! ....you will cool.gif

BTW - you stink for getting to live in the beautiful Great NW! That is all! wink.gif

Man your soo lucky! Getting presented with tix like that man. Thats fcking awsome. This will too be my first show but its in California. Enjoy! 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (bigalfan @ Jul 16 2010, 03:02 PM)
common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif trink39.gif Good for you!!! Not close enough to Oregon/Washington to be makin' that one! Have a GREAT time!!! ....you will cool.gif

BTW - you stink for getting to live in the beautiful Great NW! That is all! wink.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Ahaha, well living here's alright sometimes. The weather is ridiculous, though.