musictoday - merchandise + meet and greet?

animateme

I purchased my tickets through the Musictoday site, along with the T-Shirt & Water Bottle Bundle, and the deal advertised was that by purchasing these items together, one would be entered into a contest to win a "meet and greet" with the band as well as a chance to win an autographed collection of all Rush tourbooks.

Did anyone else enter this deal? Has anyone heard about the shipping of the merchandise, the meet and greet contest or the chance to win the tourbooks from musictoday?

I only got a confirmation email from them at the time I placed the order when the pre-sales came out but have not heard from them again. I would imagine that with the shows starting in a couple of weeks now, they should have started to at least announce the winners for the meet and greets for the first few shows...

anyone else with me on this?

thanks.

Was it ONLY the T-shirt/waterbottle combo? It gave me the option of either the shirt, the bottle, or both, and didn't specify that it HAD to be both to be entered.

I bought the shirt alone, thinking I'd be entered, but I'm starting to think I was mislead.