"Creatures Of The Night" Poll For Puppetking!

RUSHHEAD666

Which Album Of "Creatures Of The Night" Do You Like Better?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Of "Creatures Of The Night" Do You Like Better?

• Original Kiss Kover With Make Up
    • Reprint Kiss Kover Without Make Up
    • Neither, I Hate That Krappy Kiss Record

What about this beast of an album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMLi_QWVx4I

Dude! I saw Vinnie Vincent's INVASION open for Maiden on the "Somewhere In Time Tour. They kicked ass! The fukking drummer looks like a BEAST!

I need to get a copy of both of the Vinnie Vincent Invasion albums on CD, I haven't got the vinyls anymore, they're long gone! Who knows where??

• Like 1

Dude! I saw Vinnie Vincent's INVASION open for Maiden on the "Somewhere In Time Tour. They kicked ass! The fukking drummer looks like a BEAST!

I need to get a copy of both of the Vinnie Vincent Invasion albums on CD, I haven't got the vinyls anymore, they're long gone! Who knows where??

I hate it when I lose a fukking cd. There are remastered versions out there buddy on cd and they are not out of print!

• Like 1

I hate it when I lose a fukking cd. There are remastered versions out there buddy on cd and they are not out of print!

I'll be picking them up ASAP! :smoke: :haz: :smoke:

I'll be picking them up ASAP! :smoke: :haz: :smoke:

Excellent amigo!!! METAL!

There's a guy they should have bought into KISS in 1984 to replace Vinnie Vincent EDDIE VAN HALEN!! He wanted it. he begged Gene Simmons to join! Begged him over and over! And then when he was rejected he denied the whole thing!

Speaking with Guitar World recently, Simmons noted that Eddie was very serious about leaving Van Halen to join KISS in 1984:

"He was so unhappy about how he and [David Lee] Roth were - or weren't - getting along ... Eddie said, 'I want to join KISS. I don't want to fight anymore with Roth. I'm sick and tired of it.' But I told him, 'Eddie, there's not enough room. You need to be in a band where you can direct the music. You're not going to be happy in KISS.' I talked him out of it. It didn't fit."

Van Halen news desk has responded to Gene Simmons' recent claim that Eddie Van Halen asked to join KISS in the early 1980s. Pulling out a rare interview from 1995, the website states (via Blabbermouth) that Van Halen doesn't believe the story was true:

"Not that I know of, unless I was so f--ked up, I don't remember ... They might have just asked me in passing, and I just kind of laughed it off, probably ... If it happened, I'm sure I would have remembered."

• Like 1

There's a guy they should have bought into KISS in 1984 to replace Vinnie Vincent EDDIE VAN HALEN!! He wanted it. he begged Gene Simmons to join! Begged him over and over! And then when he was rejected he denied the whole thing!

Speaking with Guitar World recently, Simmons noted that Eddie was very serious about leaving Van Halen to join KISS in 1984:

"He was so unhappy about how he and [David Lee] Roth were - or weren't - getting along ... Eddie said, 'I want to join KISS. I don't want to fight anymore with Roth. I'm sick and tired of it.' But I told him, 'Eddie, there's not enough room. You need to be in a band where you can direct the music. You're not going to be happy in KISS.' I talked him out of it. It didn't fit."

Van Halen news desk has responded to Gene Simmons' recent claim that Eddie Van Halen asked to join KISS in the early 1980s. Pulling out a rare interview from 1995, the website states (via Blabbermouth) that Van Halen doesn't believe the story was true:

"Not that I know of, unless I was so f--ked up, I don't remember ... They might have just asked me in passing, and I just kind of laughed it off, probably ... If it happened, I'm sure I would have remembered."

Are you fukking kidding me buddy? REALLY????? I never knew that!!!!

What would Eddie's face paint be???? Not an ACE rip off face!!!!

How about "Frankenstein" face paint. Red black and white paint! LOL!!!

• Like 1

Are you fukking kidding me buddy? REALLY????? I never knew that!!!!

What would Eddie's face paint be???? Not an ACE rip off face!!!!

How about "Frankenstein" face paint. Red black and white paint! LOL!!!

Ha ha yeah that would be it Earl his face would look like his guitar!

Come on now what about this album????

http://www.kissmonster.com/discography/cover_killers_large.jpg

It was 1982 and Phonogram records wanted yet another KISS compilation but because The ELDER failed to sell they also wanted some brand new tracks. And so we have KILLERS!! With the cover picture lifted from the ELDER photo-sessions Ace had already left the band in late 1981 effectively but he had a sweet deal where he would get full 1 quarter royalties on all KISS shit till 1985! All he had to do was turn up and piss about in some video shoots and photo sessions throughout 1982. Meanwhile the KILLERS recording sessions had no lead guitarist, so they called up Bob Kulick, who had played on the KISS ALIVE II studio tracks in the style of Frehley, who stepped right up and played in his own style and used his own techniques.

So an album that was two thirds compilation and one third new material was born!

Here's the new tracks laid down in 1982 with Bob Kulick. (the second two will appear in the next post)

• Like 2

Good stuff :haz: I'd not heard those before. I particularly liked Down On Your Knees.

I take it Bob Kulick is some relation to Bruce Kulick

Good stuff :haz: I'd not heard those before. I particularly liked Down On Your Knees.

I take it Bob Kulick is some relation to Bruce Kulick

Yeah it's his brother! Bob who is bald just didn't have the hair for KISS or he'd have been in the band right then and there! Apparently he auditioned for KISS in the early 70's but again didn't get the gig. Instead he played with Meat Loaf! He's also on the Paul Stanley 1978 solo album.

Now we are talking Duck. Nowhere To Run is one of their best tunes, I love all those 4 new songs. Excellent. To be totally honest, this is the last of the really excellent Kiss material. After these songs, the game changed & something was lost...
  • Like 1

Now we are talking Duck. Nowhere To Run is one of their best tunes, I love all those 4 new songs. Excellent. To be totally honest, this is the last of the really excellent Kiss material. After these songs, the game changed & something was lost...

I agree on the songs but well for me I love Creatures, Lick it Up, Animalize and even to a slightly lesser extent Asylum and Crazy Nights!

For me "Asylum" is their last grwat record.

"Anyway You Slice It" the end was near.

Revenge not bad!

I wouldn't argue with that, but I do like quite a few songs on Crazy Nights, the title track, I'll Fight Hell to Hold You, Hell or High Water, Bang Bang You, When Your Walls Come Down and Good Girl Gone Bad. Even the ballad Reason to Live is pretty good.

• Like 1