Conception

xredsectorx

i was looking through progarchives.com, where might i add, i have come across many amazing bands that now are now included in my collection, and i discovered Conception. they are from Norway and are classified under progressive metal, and that title seems to fit. there songs are pretty complex with some nice heavy riffs but also very nice light sections. the vocals are also very good. i only have one album so far, In Your Multitude, but i recommend them to anyone who enjoys very good progressive/melodic metal.

some other good bands that i've gotten into are Andromeda, Adagio, Circus Maximus and Canvas Solaris. again, all from the progarchives.

QUOTE (guitarman_2112 @ Nov 12 2008, 08:06 PM)
i was looking through progarchives.com, where might i add, i have come across many amazing bands that now are now included in my collection, and i discovered Conception. they are from Norway and are classified under progressive metal, and that title seems to fit. there songs are pretty complex with some nice heavy riffs but also very nice light sections. the vocals are also very good. i only have one album so far, In Your Multitude, but i recommend them to anyone who enjoys very good progressive/melodic metal.

some other good bands that i've gotten into are Andromeda, Adagio, Circus Maximus and Canvas Solaris. again, all from the progarchives.

Listening to "In Your Multitude" right now.

They are a decent band, but nothing too memorable. Under a Mourning Star is a pretty good song.

Archived