2 songs by my band

QUOTE (rcbassist39 @ Jul 30 2008, 07:19 PM)
jsut asking for some feedback on 2 of our songs

saxum and our 8 1/2 minute epic The quest of el matador

www.myspace.com/theempirical

thanks =]

Edited for you rcbassist39, because apparently it's hard to make an real link! cool.gif

http://www.myspace.com/theempirical

Edited by launchpad67a

Hey!

I listened to your songs. I like your creativity. The Quest of El Matador reminds me of early 70's Uriah Heep or something. One thing - get a tuner. The guitar was a bit out of tune on many of the songs. It's great to see young guys doing what I did at your age (except for the whole 'myspace' thing). Keep it up! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Jul 31 2008, 11:19 PM)
Hey!
I listened to your songs. I like your creativity. The Quest of El Matador reminds me of early 70's Uriah Heep or something. One thing - get a tuner. The guitar was a bit out of tune on many of the songs. It's great to see young guys doing what I did at your age (except for the whole 'myspace' thing). Keep it up! trink39.gif

hey, thanks man!!!

yeah i know about the tuning, our guitarist has string locks, or w/e so according to him its a pain to tune? idk

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Aug 6 2008, 08:17 PM)
Sounds good dude. The first one definitely a self indulgence and the second one a smooth one. I'm not sure if it's my lack of speaker power but the bass didn't sound defined or the tone was down to keep it cohesive.

thanks for the feedback!

and yeah, for El Matador the bass was plug right into the mixed, hence the bad sound to it, but ofr saxum, idk, i guess our guitarist didnt mix it right confused13.gif unsure.gif