An incident on Alex's side?

TheBluePhoenix

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jul 24 2008, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 24 2008, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jul 24 2008, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 24 2008, 04:18 PM)
On a side note, wasn't there some sort of incident in Charlotte? I heard something about it, but there weren't details. Can someone fill in on this?  unsure.gif

Some chick tried to climb on the stage over on Alex's side.......that's really about all there was to it. confused13.gif

doh.gif I wish I had seen it up-close! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I was section 3, 7th row so I actually saw all of it. biggrin.gif It wasn't terribly exciting though.......she just kinda hopped up there and one of the venue security guys pulled her down and I think took her back to her seat.

Musta been drunk. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 25 2008, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jul 24 2008, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 24 2008, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jul 24 2008, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 24 2008, 04:18 PM)
On a side note, wasn't there some sort of incident in Charlotte? I heard something about it, but there weren't details. Can someone fill in on this?  unsure.gif

Some chick tried to climb on the stage over on Alex's side.......that's really about all there was to it. confused13.gif

doh.gif I wish I had seen it up-close! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I was section 3, 7th row so I actually saw all of it. biggrin.gif It wasn't terribly exciting though.......she just kinda hopped up there and one of the venue security guys pulled her down and I think took her back to her seat.

Musta been drunk. laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Jul 23 2008, 12:25 PM)
There was something going on in front of Alex during the first set but I was not close enough to see exactly what was happening. During a song (I can't remember which) a crew member started to walk toward Alex but Alex waved him away. Then Alex waved him back and he was pointing at something in front of the stage.

Did anyone see what was going on?

I was right in front of that "incident" and the reason it didn't make the 11 o'clock news is because it was just about a towel. The camera man put a yellow towel on the stage in front of Alex. Alex saw the towel and was trying to get the camera man's attention to move it. The towel was well in front of his gear and not in an area where they may trip over it, so I assumed that he didn't want it there as they were filming a DVD and it would show up well against the black stage. Either way, it was moved LOL.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jul 26 2008, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Jul 23 2008, 12:25 PM)
There was something going on in front of Alex during the first set but I was not close enough to see exactly what was happening.  During a song (I can't remember which) a crew member started to walk toward Alex but Alex waved him away.  Then Alex waved him back and he was pointing at something in front of the stage. 

Did anyone see what was going on?

I was right in front of that "incident" and the reason it didn't make the 11 o'clock news is because it was just about a towel. The camera man put a yellow towel on the stage in front of Alex. Alex saw the towel and was trying to get the camera man's attention to move it. The towel was well in front of his gear and not in an area where they may trip over it, so I assumed that he didn't want it there as they were filming a DVD and it would show up well against the black stage. Either way, it was moved LOL.

Finally some resolution to this thread! tongue.gif

Archived