Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 26 2008, 11:07 AM)

Girls Geddy was in front of me all night at Red Rocks. He was making Geddy face and smiling at me and he actually winked at me. I took pics with my camera phone so I hope they will come out.
I was within a few feet of him and man that show ended too fast. He threw a t-shirt at me and it rolled and a whole bunch of guys jumped on it to give to their friend who had no arms or legs. I'm glad he got it.

I was fortunate enough to get a pair of Neil's sticks. I will try posting pics later.

I have never had anyone play to me. I don't know if he recognized me or what but it was f***ing AWESOME!
Rush on Sistas!

omfg jealous

Girls Geddy was in front of me all night at Red Rocks. He was making Geddy face and smiling at me and he actually winked at me. I took pics with my camera phone so I hope they will come out.
I was within a few feet of him and man that show ended too fast. He threw a t-shirt at me and it rolled and a whole bunch of guys jumped on it to give to their friend who had no arms or legs. I'm glad he got it.

I was fortunate enough to get a pair of Neil's sticks. I will try posting pics later.

I have never had anyone play to me. I don't know if he recognized me or what but it was f***ing AWESOME!
Rush on Sistas!

Yeah I noticed Geddy doing that as well at the Detroit show. He will look at you and sing directly at you and then wink at you. Im not a Geddy gal but I gotta tell ya he made me feel pretty special. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jun 26 2008, 05:17 PM)

Girls Geddy was in front of me all night at Red Rocks.  He was making Geddy face and smiling at me and he actually winked at me. I took pics with my camera phone so I hope they will come out.
I was within a few feet of him and man that show ended too fast.  He threw a t-shirt at me and it rolled and a whole bunch of guys jumped on it to give to their friend who had no arms or legs.  I'm glad he got it.

I was fortunate enough to get a pair of Neil's sticks.  I will try posting pics later.

I have never had anyone play to me.  I don't know if he recognized me or what but it was f***ing AWESOME!
Rush on Sistas!

omfg jealous

fists crying.gif i want that to be Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!! tongue.gif

glad you had a great time and the GeddyGod looked at you, think i would've gone bright red! laugh.gif

Rush on Sistas!

Geddy's never played for me but Ace Frehley has laugh.gif That was pretty awesome! I am sooo jelous of you NH yes.gif But sooooo stoked for you. Cause not only this you got to meet him too new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/squeaktoysneezer/BetweentheGeddy.jpg

Here are a few shots I got in Detroit.

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree