O/T van halen in little rock

glennb2112

i am driving "across" to little rock to see van halen jan 30th and was wondering if anyone else is going to the show. those in memphis, mississippi. a friend and i are looking for a sober ride to and from the show. willing to pay gas $$$. i was hoping a local radio station would rent a "party" bus but no word as of yet. IM OR SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL.

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Jan 5 2008, 09:48 AM)
i am driving "across" to little rock to see van halen jan 30th and was wondering if anyone else is going to the show. those in memphis, mississippi. a friend and i are looking for a sober ride to and from the show. willing to pay gas $$$. i was hoping a local radio station would rent a "party" bus but no word as of yet. IM OR SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL.

You might want to try the VH forum.

Prepare to be dissapointed. Particularly if you saw them back in their DLR heyday. And if you don't like your sixteen year old bassists air-bassing and requiring assistance via backstage help or pre-recorded dubs, you might not dig the show either.

ahh..its just a reason to get out of the house and see a concert. i have probably seen worse. heck i know i seen worse(hootie with wife). thats why i need a "SOBER" driver.. a few beers and anyone sounds ok rofl3.gif maybe i'll just sell them and save $$ for more rush stuff.

BTW sammy w/michael anthony rocked last summer.. 1022.gif

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Jan 5 2008, 02:45 PM)

BTW sammy w/michael anthony rocked last summer.. 1022.gif

Agreed. The Other Half show was a good time. Musicians enjoying what they do, what a radical concept. trink39.gif

This Van Halen 4 thing is contrived, all contracts and cashola. Lame. And the kid replacing Mike and not even playing his instrument is beyond pathetic.

Archived