for Arturia Moog users

ghost of a chance

QUOTE (ghost of a chance @ Dec 27 2007, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Dec 26 2007, 10:08 PM)
Wish I could help but if it ain't a real Moog... I gotta go. laugh.gif

Why?

You can't tell me about some tunings?

Like envelope settings, filter settings, etc...?

Are we talking about a computer programme here or an actual in the flesh physical Moog? I'm confused.

well, it's a computer program, but they said that it's a simulation of real Moog, so it has to have the same knobs, tunings, filters, etc...

p.s. don't laugh at me-I've never saw a real Moog in my life (except on pictures and videos), so I may be wrong in basic oops.gif

Edited by ghost of a chance

p.s. don't laugh at me-I've never saw a real Moog in my life (except on pictures and videos), so I may be wrong in basic

don't worry about rocinantekid's reaction...by the look of his profile pic, he's never seen a real Moog either...or a real girl for that matter

QUOTE (brokenstoned @ Dec 27 2007, 08:24 PM)
don't worry about rocinantekid's reaction...by the look of his profile pic, he's never seen a real Moog either...or a real girl for that matter

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (brokenstoned @ Dec 28 2007, 03:24 AM)
p.s. don't laugh at me-I've never saw a real Moog in my life (except on pictures and videos), so I may be wrong in basic

The fact of the matter is I just dislike computer programmes for making music (Bad experiences) and at least I dare have a profile picture. biggrin.gif