you will love this story

daveyt

i want to see the police this tour. i figured since i wouldn't see rush opening night i would see the police the same night and hit EBAY for some deals

after i replied to a ticket offer i realized the show wasn't for another week and that i looked like an ass for suggesting he sell his buy-it-now ticket for way less...way b4 the show

boy was i suprised by his response:

"Hi Daveyt,

I'm definitely willing to lower the price. How about $200? That's way below face value and a great bargain for you.

The ticket alone from Ticketmaster was $281.35. In addition to this, I paid $25 for shipping and $100 to join the fanclub to get first crack at the floor seats for this show. All of this plus all the time spent trying to get this ticket.

If that doesn't sound good, please let me know what would work for you and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

~Hugh

[this is section 4 row 1 BTW ohmy.gif ]

my response:

Hello, Hugh-

First, I want to apologize because i thought the show was tonight and i am embarassed to have offered you less than you offered 1 week b4 the show!!!! haha oops!

However, i will accept your offer if it's still OK with you ($200). I'm going to bring a cute girl to sneak down on the floor, too, so there's your bonus + the beers.

could we meet up so i could purchase your ticket and then you could cancel the ebay ticket?

i am free anytime you like to do this.

david

1022.gif

Archived