fog machines

daveyt

look what i got for $59. it has a 1000 watt heater and puts out 2500cis.

N E 1 now how long it takes between fogging cycles? i'll try it but i'd like to save on fog fluid.

http://www.sonimax-bcn.com/tienda/images/CHAUVET%20F1050.jpg

Edited by daveyt

Ah, a Fog Machine Thread....I'm in heaven ! laugh.gif I'm kind of a fog machine freak.

I've used that fogger in the past, it's a good fogger. I remember it putting out around 5000cfm and having about a 1 minute recycle time.

You should let it warmup, then hold the button down until it stops fogging. This will clear out the machine. Don't worry about wasting juice, it doesn't use that much and it's not that expensive.

Edited by launchpad67a

thanks mr! i got some lights but was convinced i needed this, too, after testing them out in a dark living room. we have a gig this friday here is the setlist. our annual project this year is called "oooooah!!!!" it's an inside joke with some people i know.

medley:

WE WILL ROCK YOU [live version]

NEED SOME LOVE

MUDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE

ZOO STATION/ZOOROPA

FAR CRY

should be alot of fun! i'm lucky i live in LA cause there is this alley on 13th & central with all the DJ shit you need yes.gif i think they got me on the fog juice, though.

Edited by daveyt

I regularly used a Le Maitre Mini Mist (an earlier version of this) in the mid-80s.

I always remember the first time when someone didn't screw the cannister properly and the stage was covered with fluid and no smoke came out doh.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 3 2007, 06:16 PM)
You should let it warmup, then hold the button down

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif check! works like a dream. i don't have N E stands for the lights but i have some ideas for a light show.

3 days till showtime yes.gif we are tight!