I am so sad.

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 7 2004, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 08:26 PM)
I just wanted to state something... My marriage has been bad for 2 years now, and Barney has nothing to do with it.  Just to let him off the hook, he is one of my best friends, and we have fun together.  I just thought of how bad this may look, and want Barney off the record.

AGP, the whole point of coming somewhere like here is to make friends, interact on a different level and sometimes escape the mundanities of your immediate surroundings. Neither you nor anyone else need to justify your actions to anyone here.

That's one of the things that make this place so damned cool - That and this "Rush" crowd people keep talking about.

Mack straight! You don't have to explain anything AGP...We are all friends here and will help in anyway we can! smile.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 7 2004, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 08:26 PM)
I just wanted to state something... My marriage has been bad for 2 years now, and Barney has nothing to do with it.  Just to let him off the hook, he is one of my best friends, and we have fun together.  I just thought of how bad this may look, and want Barney off the record.

AGP, the whole point of coming somewhere like here is to make friends, interact on a different level and sometimes escape the mundanities of your immediate surroundings. Neither you nor anyone else need to justify your actions to anyone here.

That's one of the things that make this place so damned cool - That and this "Rush" crowd people keep talking about.

Amen to that

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 7 2004, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 11:26 AM)
its the first time in 10 years I will be on my own.  I now have two small children that depend on me, and I am petrified.  This is a small price to pay tho, for dignity, and freedom... Thanks for all your support... you all are wonderful....

AGP, I understand what you are going through. I lost my brother last summer & this past August my 13 year marriage ended. I am on my own for the first time in 13 years & I have 2 little girls. It's difficult at first, but the pain eases away. The friends here helped me & I know they will help you too. It gets frustrating at times, but keep looking at the good parts & lean on your friends when you need to, that's what we are here for. You will come out the other side of this, I am living proof.

What is that saying? "Out of the dust will rise a phoenix." You both, and anybody who has ever been through trialing times, are living proof that live does indeed go on, and it does go on for the betterment of ourselves. My heart goes out to both of you, and to anyone who has triumphed over such heartache heart.gif

Archived