Rush gaming

Zachenben

In August myself and my family were on holiday in England.We were in a small but lovely peice of the country called Dawlish.Standing in an amusement arcade minding my own I get a whiff of Rush,now I didnt bring any of my cds on hols cause no one else really appreciates my delight of this band, except my 6 year old son.

So as I here this whiff of music you can understand it really stirred me up as I had been starved of Rush for a week, so I call over my wife and my mate from England so they can here this music which was One Little Victory on a racing car game I think was called need for speed GT,

This totally made my day and was just wondering has anyone else ever encountered this strange feeling of out of the blue hearing Rush when you least expect it.

Ps. can anyone point me in right direction of easter eggs for Rush R30 biggrin.gif

GTA and 2.gif is a good mix

I think a bunch of Rush songs were featured on some space game. Check powerwindows.

Dark Star is the name of the game. and I have no idea when its coming out or if it already is. All I know is that it looks completely badass.

Edited by progrush2112