The TODAY Show

GeddyRulz

The TODAY Show is losing me.

I used to like Campbell Brown, despite her patrician "pinched" nose, her broad shoulders, and even her toothpick arms. But the show is so inconsistent these days: sometimes she's on, sometimes not; sometimes Matt Lauer is off, and David Gregory or the weekend anchor fills-in; sometimes Ann Curry isn't there, and we get a different newsperson; yesterday Roker was off, and Willard filled in... you never know from day-to-day who's going to be there. I swear, the regulars all take two days off a week, and sometimes their days-off overlap. Who's going to be on today?

You can never count on a consistent line-up these days. They need to get Meredith Viera on the show pronto, and establish a regular cast of anchors. I think they're losing viewers - no offense to Campbell. (But with Ally McBeal off the air, Ms. Brown is the television personality most in need of a sandwich, don't you think? And who the hell dresses her? They clothe her like she's a circa 1950s First Lady, and today her outfit was reminiscent of Dana Carvey's "Church Lady." She's actually a very attractive woman; can't they put her in something more contemporary and sexy than something my Kindergarten teacher wore? She looks like Laura Bush addressing the Daughters of the American Revolution.)

Edited by GeddyRulz