Moola.com

thestand

This is a gaming site that's currently in beta testing. Because of this, it's on an invite only basis. You pay nothing, but you have a chance to win actual cash. At the moment, there's only one game, which sounds kind of dull. I guess there's you and an opponent, and you bid on a piece of gold. Whoever's the higher bidder wins, and takes the opponents points. I don't know, I'm not a member yet. I should be getting an invite by the end of the week. Just wondering if anyone was a member (so I can get an invite sooner) or if anyone was interested, so I can invite you later.

http://www.moola.com

I got my invite. This site... rocks!!! Oh my god!!! It is really awesome. Even when you lose (trust me, I lose...) it's still amazing. I've got one invite left, but if you want it, I need to know you'll invite other people, because there's a trickle down program. If you win, I get 4% of what you win. Not from your money, but the site pays me as well. If you invite someone, I get money from their winnings too. 'Tis pretty insane.

So come on, who wants free money???

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Apr 22 2006, 12:22 AM)
This sounds suspiciously like a pyramid scheme thing to me.

I thought it was too, but you don't actually take from the people under you. If the person under you wins 10 dollars, they get all of the ten, and you get the whole 40 cents, but not from their money.

Archived