Post 3 useless facts

Geds

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Rats are good when put in a stir fry with mushrooms, onions, dandelion stems, celery, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, apples, banananas, tomatoes, potatoes, quail eyes, dog snout, and a little bit of all-spice.

2. That's a pretty long fact.

3. Fact 2 was an opinion.

4. This fact is compensating for fact 2.

1. Two facts shall proceed this fact, unless you are reading this post backwards, in which case two facts shall preceed this fact.

2. One fact shall preceed this fact, and one shall also proceed, regardless of what direction it is in which this post is read, unless you start with this fact, in which case you are a jerk.

3. Two facts shall preceed this fact, unless you are reading this post backwards, in which case two facts shall proceed this fact.

1. My house lacks a sound system as well.

2. Plus I deleted Rush off iTunes to save computer space.

3. We need to upgrade.

4. I'm playing all my Rush off Creative MediaSource, but being the dolt I am, I download them all as WMA files doh.gif

5. Now the sound quality sucks.

6. FActs 3 and 5 were opinions, which means that I have enough facts to proceed because of this post.

1. I am a master at air drums, air bass, air guitar, and table keyboards.

2. I am good at playing regular trumpet.

3. I suck at real guitar, I have only played real bass once, our stupid band teachers won't let us play the real trap kit, and I can play the Subdivisions solo on keyboards.

1. If there's any Guitar Centers around you, they'll definately let you play their display kits

2. That's why I can proudly say that I've played on a DW and a Pearl Session! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

3. Cause I'd never be able to afford stuff like that for myself...