Face Up - Why so muh antipathy?

madra sneachta

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all Rush songs except for 2

Face up (I think it's OK I guess)

You bet your life (Rush's worse song ever)

Other than that I love all their songs so that's not bad. 2 out of 150 isn't bad.

I do like the lead in "face up" and the part leading into the guitar solo. It's better than most bands best song.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 20 2004, 03:26 AM)
I do like the lead in "face up" and the part leading into the guitar solo. It's better than most bands best song.

That's twice this month i agreed with Idica on something. Must be some sort of record trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Dec 20 2004, 07:06 PM)

That's twice this month i agreed with Idica on something. Must be some sort of record trink39.gif

I bet we agree on a lot of things when it comes to music. Were both rush freaks, so I'm sure we have a lot in common as long as we aren't talking politics.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 20 2004, 08:15 PM)

I bet we agree on a lot of things when it comes to music. Were both rush freaks, so I'm sure we have a lot in common as long as we aren't talking politics.

I concur cool.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Dec 20 2004, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 20 2004, 08:15 PM)

I concur cool.gif

Rush brethren!

2.gif

trink39.gif

yes.gif

FACE UP!

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

dave.gif

Archived