Docs Say Palmer's Knee Injury Is Pretty Bad

Test4VitalSigns

Damn, this is a shame. I was just talking about him in another thread and about how he was going to be among the best QB's in the game for a long time to come. Let's hope he makes a miraculous comeback and still becomes one of the top QB's for us to watch in the future.

Kimo felt like shit for hurting him and I bet he even feels worse now once he finds out how bad it is. The Steelers and Bengals are rivals but I don't think they hate each other bad enough to not care about someone getting hurt like this. If I heard right, Kimo and Palmer were good friends. It sucks when any player gets hurt but when someone is such a prospect as Palmer it seems even worse, you always think, what could he have done........

Man, this sucks.

sad.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 13 2006, 03:55 AM)
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlRR...ov=ap&type=lgns

Looks pretty bad for his career...and to think he just signed that big contract extension last week....Hopes he can come back for he has a chance to be one of the all time greats...

The surgoen seems optimistic, even though the injury was career threatening unsure.gif

I really hope he'll be back next season...like indy I was just saying how much I was looking forward to seeing Roethlisberger and Palmer going head to head in the coming years sad.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 12 2006, 10:55 PM)

Looks pretty bad for his career...and to think he just signed that big contract extension last week....Hopes he can come back for he has a chance to be one of the all time greats...

This sounds like alot of BS to me....

Since when did Carson Palmer need to run to throw a football......pocket passer.....Career ending? I think not......Why don't we just wait and see on this one.......

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Templar of Syrinx @ Jan 13 2006, 06:40 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 12 2006, 10:55 PM)

This sounds like alot of BS to me....

Since when did Carson Palmer need to run to throw a football......pocket passer.....Career ending? I think not......Why don't we just wait and see on this one.......

unsure.gif

That's a good point, I even heard a stat about him before the game and before he got hurt that said that he didn't have to throw in the run hardly ever because of how well his offensive line protected him and the style of offense the bengals ran. He didn't get sacked that often compared to the amount of times he passed. In that sense he reminds me of Dan Marino, I remember one year Marino didn't get sacked until like the 12th game of the season or so, a couple of coaches actually put a bounty on him and paid money for the first one to sack his ass. Jerry Glandville was one of those coaches and if I remember right the league didn't like that too well.

Archived