Happy Birthday, greyfriar !!

blueschica

Do you know of the group April Wine? They were a group kinda in that same 'group' for me, as early as their album "On Record" which came out in 1972 when they did a cover of Hot Chocolate's "You Could Have Been A Lady" but they picked up in the late '70s again and in the '80s, [1981, again, about the same time as the Saga album mentioned before], "Nature of the Beast" came out by them. My favorite song by them was on this album, and it was named "Future Tense" it was one of the singles from this album. Check out this song, I liked the double bass drum part in this....plus my BFF's band played this when they started up...

dDMuZuv.gif

I haven't heard of them until Harder Faster was out. At the time it was hard to get another record from them, so we played the shit out of the album. :sundog:

I have collected almost their whole catalogue! I got into them when "First Glance" the album just before "Harder, Faster". came out. "Roller" was the song that got me to buy that album, but there are a bunch of excellent songs on that one. I kept on buying their albums until the Album "Power Play", all the rest are being aquired catch as catch can. I have found all of them, even the first album available, but not always first issue price. AMAZON has most of those.

kiFilFN.jpg