Holy Miles!! I am a Professor?!?!?!

H. P. L.

Blame it to Earl and his insane posts. I reply on a whim and here it goes, I'm a Professor without even noticing, or even striving towards it.

There's great music in the forum lately: thankfully the windows have been opened and the stale air is gone. We go from jazz to New Order to Priest and that's the way it should be.

Let's keep it on!!

On a personal note: big changes in HPL mansion these past months. I've entered the golden halls of freelancercy (translation: I've been dropped), which means I work from home with my wife. The happiness factor is off the charts, the bank may have something to say about it though. It might be hard in the future.

Maybe I will relocate, away from Sinking Ship Italy. Who knows? Gotta enjoy what you got while you have it.

• Like 1

Nice post H.P.L. Enjoyed it very much. Being an old married dude (34 years of marriage) I can tell you that spending too much time with the wife is not always the best of things either.... :)
  • Like 1

Nice post H.P.L. Enjoyed it very much. Being an old married dude (34 years of marriage) I can tell you that spending too much time with the wife is not always the best of things either.... :)

It's "just" 11 years for us, but really, we feed off each other. I spent 20 years working in an agency, poisonous place full of poisonous people, and all I wanted every day was to come home to the missus. And in December I got the proverbial kick.

It will really be hard on finances, but health, like they say, is more important... or not?

It's "just" 11 years for us, but really, we feed off each other. I spent 20 years working in an agency, poisonous place full of poisonous people, and all I wanted every day was to come home to the missus. And in December I got the proverbial kick.

It will really be hard on finances, but health, like they say, is more important... or not?

Health and happiness means so much more than most people realize!

• Like 1