RUSH GIRL GETS CLOCKED @ REDROCKS

fool4rush

Ladies, a warning tale.........

I've been around since almost it began, no not since the birth of fire, since Rush

started touring North America. Been to almost 100 shows, usually spend bank to

get a great seat. I buy a front row to REDROCKS, supposed to be the best venue in the country, hmff. So there I am enjoying the show, when some guy that works for the venue, never saw him before, comes from nowhere, wrenches my arm back and up behind my back and starts dragging me out, before the show was over! No," hey your committing some imaginary crime, stop that , stop that having fun thing" no warning! Look, I'm already up front what could lil old me be up to???

It was terrifying and I was alone, and no one was willing to help except the other security dirt bags. I said "you can't put your hands on me take your hands off" and all that did was make this loser want to take me down harder and faster. The guy assaulted me, and more importantly made me miss some of the show. Are you kidding me? it happened so fast that I was then left standing out side alone w/ no purse, no id, no renta car keys, no plane tix home...WTF It never would have happened if I had some big beefy dude w/ me.

I'm not just a chick, I'm old. And I was assaulted for no reason....if there was a reason

needle dick, didn't take the time to even tell me. I felt so helpless and humiliated.

What can we do? These venues need to be held accountable for the people THEY employ!

It is not my fault you didn't get that cop job!

Any thoughts, anyone have footage? I have a police report on file and the bruises to match. Is this what we women have to go thru??

What my $ isn't enough now you need my blood!