Blade Trinity Review.

kazzman

Ok, well I had the chance to see Blade Trinity last night. Before I get to my main review, I'll give a little backstory on the film.

It's the third and "maybe" final film of the Blade Trilogy (There's talk of making it a Quadrilogy now). It starts off with a what-looks-like millitary team of troops at an ancient Sumarian Pyramid. What is unknown to the viewer is that this is the resting place of the legendary Dracula, referred to as Drake in this film. We then cut to a warehouse and you follow a rat around for a few seconds until you see a devise with a clock counting down (a bomb for those of you who are mentally incapable of realizing what I'm referring to right now tongue.gif). Big explosion and we see the opening credits while Blade beats the rice out of a few vampires. Then theres a car chase down a city street and after the inevitable bad guy car crash, a guy gets dragged out of the car by some pedestrians, but they run in fear when they see a gun in his hand. Blade then comes to the rescue and kills him. Only one problem...

The story escalades from there and we eventually meet another group of vampire hunters called Nightstalkers. One of them turns out to be Abigail Whistler (Whistler's daughter). Another is a guy named Hannibal King who is basicly the comic relief of the film (while describing one of the vampires named Danica, he says "She's your typical vampire, only her fangs are located in her vagina"). WWE wrestler HHH also plays a vampire and its funny to see his blink get kicked by Wesley Snipes.

The action scenes were of your typical Blade film; Blade kicking everybody's blink. The story was pretty good and it kept ya hanging at certain points. Overall I give this movie three stars.