Animating pictures

lya2112yyz

Ok, so here's the thing. I have some edited pictures and I want to make them into one file, transitioning (if that's the word?) between each picture like I've seen on some of your avatars...

...only problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to do this... the best idea i came up with was seeing if I cou7ld make a slideshow on MovieMaker and then save it as a GIF or something (??? would that even work... I'm guessing no???).

So I'm desperate for help on this, and if anyone can tell me how I can do this, I'd be incredibly grateful!!

I use Animation Shop which came along with Paint Shop Pro 7. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find or remember where I downloaded it from.. sad.gif

The name of what you want is "animated gif", and there are tons of free programs out there and also websites that you can make them for free. Just search for that key phrase.

Ah! So you want to make a GIF?

Like this?

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp199/PeartRules/RushAlbums.gif

Yes, like that!

The name of what you want is "animated gif", and there are tons of free programs out there and also websites that you can make them for free. Just search for that key phrase.

Thanks, I'll try that biggrin.gif

QUOTE (lya2112yyz @ Oct 30 2008, 02:54 AM)
Ah! So you want to make a GIF?

Like this?

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp199/PeartRules/RushAlbums.gif

Yes, like that!

Thanks, I'll try that biggrin.gif

comp26.gif I used something called Easy GIF Animator, but it kinda sucked because I need to figure out how to re-size the frames so that all of the pictures are 100x100 etc, etc...

I'm going to try messing around with GIMP and these GIF animating things I found... I'm very useless at this wacko.gif banghead.gif fing.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif common001.gif VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! common001.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

Ok, so there's a stupid yellow thing in the corner, but I can tweak that...

THANK GOD that's FINALLY sorted.....

Edit: Hmm, looks to me like TRF is being dumb and not registering that I changed my av... ah well, you know what I mean, it's im my sig...

Archived