Anyone get row 1 or 2 tickets to the 2nd Toronto show?

jcsbass

I was looking at the seating charts for the Toronto shows on TM and noticed something odd. On night 1, the floor seats start at row 1. But on night 2, the floor seats start at row 3. Any guesses why they might have removed rows 1 and 2 for the second show? Personally, I hope they have, b/c I've got 7th row seats, which would hopefully make them closer if 1 and 2 are gone :) My guess, tho, is that if they're filming the show, they'll need the extra space for the camera crew.

Not sure, but it makes me kick myself for throwing back 3 3rd row seats that I pulled in the pre-sale! Never was planning on going to Toronto, was just doing a "dry run" at the time before other pre sales opened to see if I could pull anything. Hopefully a fan scored them and not a scalper...

That is weird. I hadn't noticed that before.........the really strange thing is that the FLR-L & FLR-R start at Row 2, but FLR-C starts at Row 4.

It seems possible that it is for filming, but why wouldn't they set up to film both nights if that's their plan? Night 1 has a Row 1 & 2.

The scary thing for me is that I potentially have a front row ticket in FLR-C, Row 4, Seat 15, but that spot isn't showing on the map at all, and yet I have already received my hard copy ticket!! :wtf:

Maybe TM has just labelled the seating plan incorrectly? :oops:

Edited by Brian Griffin

Looks like the rows are actually there but the map does not correctly have the white background begin with Row 1.

If you hover you mouse over were Rows 1, 2, and 3 should be, you'll see seats there.

Brian Griffin, The seat numbers seem to run sequentially in order from Section FLR-L,FLR-C, FLR-R. I'm seeing row 4, seat 15 in section FLR-L.

Could your tickets be in FLR-L? Otherwise, the seating chart is incorrect. I would assume your printed ticket is correct.

Looks like the rows are actually there but the map does not correctly have the white background begin with Row 1.

If you hover you mouse over were Rows 1, 2, and 3 should be, you'll see seats there.

Brian Griffin, The seat numbers seem to run sequentially in order from Section FLR-L,FLR-C, FLR-R. I'm seeing row 4, seat 15 in section FLR-L.

Could your tickets be in FLR-L? Otherwise, the seating chart is incorrect. I would assume your printed ticket is correct.

Yes, you're right!!.....if you hover over the greyed out area in front of row 4 the seating positions do show up for rows 1-3. But then why isn't it like that for the June 17th show. For that one the rows are clearly visible as the dots behind the greyed out area......oh well.......

However on my computer I still can't see Row 4, seat 15 anywhere. My ticket has it labelled as FLR-C which normally should be correct. Left floor is 1-14, Center is 15-28, and Right is 29-42.......I guess I'll find out when I get there!