WANTED: 1 Hamilton VIP Floor TIcket + Hall of Fame Acceptance Speeches

Anyone looking to get out of the deal they got for their Hamilton VIP floor ticket? I don't even want all the swag, you can keep that, just the ticket. Will pay you face value ($300) for it or whatever it is. Any takers? I think this can be done if we work with Ticketmaster to do the transfer over to me.

By the way, did anyone else think that Alex's part of the acceptance speech was somewhat retarded? I did find myself laughing quite a bit, but I sorta thought he was thumbing his nose at the whole thing, which it sorta deserves. I mean, I was really hoping he would just stop the BS at some point and start saying something a little more intelligent or whatever. Still, it was a fairly ballsy thing to do. Neil's speech was great - I loved the Bob Dylan reference. And Geddy was cool too, humble yet appreciative as always. But hey the whole thing IS actually kind of a hollow honor at this point, especially when you have RAP groups getting inducted on the very same evening (Flavor Flav in the same class as these guys? Kinda sad actually. Rolling Stone is a garbage magazine). Saw Yes play recently in Toronto, and it was great because we got sick of our shitty, super uncomfortable balcony seats and snuck down to the floor area during the intermission and got unclaimed 3rd row floor seats right near Steve Howe. Yes should certainly be next up as shoo ins to the hall of fame. Enough with the retardedness of putting these fools like Public Enemy and Madonna who have NOTHING to do with Rock and Roll into said hall of fame! It's like putting Elvis into the Hip Hop hall of fame - doesn't make sense. You gotta really respect the Sex Pistols for boycotting the induction ceremony and calling the whole thing a "piss stain" in a scrawled written letter and yet still having them induct you! Brilliant. To me, that's sorta what Alex was indirectly saying, which is cool. Is his bald spot gone now? LOL!