VIP Package Redemtion Email - Austin

shrinetodc

Has anyone received their redemption emails for their VIP Package yet? The ticket master VIP package description page indicates that we should have received it 7-10 business days from the date of purchase. I am especially curious about the Austin show. Texas Box Office handled those and they don't seem to have a clue.

Thanks!

Hi there. I purchased my tickets for Austin the second they went on sale. I only received an email from Texas Box Office. Nothing else. I'll contact Ticketmaster and see what kind of a run around I get from them. Because this is a continuation of the TM tour, I'm guessing it will be the same swag I got last year.

I got an email from TicketMaster today about VIP packages - but they were just trying to get me to buy another VIP package to another Rush concert or some other concert.

I read the email very carefully - but it had nothing to do with the VIP package I already bought. Well, it took 2 months after last year's concert (almost 6 months after buying the VIP package) to get the swag, so I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for it this year!

That looks Like the email that was sent out for the 2010 leg of the tour. They mention the package not shipping until June when the DVD is released. That was before Beyond the lighted stage was released last year. This time they are including the 2112/Moving Picutes classic albums DVD which has already been in stores for a while now.

QUOTE (shrinetodc @ Feb 13 2011, 04:45 PM)
That looks Like the email that was sent out for the 2010 leg of the tour. They mention the package not shipping until June when the DVD is released. That was before Beyond the lighted stage was released last year. This time they are including the 2112/Moving Picutes classic albums DVD which has already been in stores for a while now.

Yes. Actually when I clicked on the link, it listed the 2010 tour merchandise. So I fired off an email to them. Also I will be a little more diligent in checking their response before posting it again.

I will ask if anyone has received an email with the correct link for the 2011 merchandise?

Just curious if the redemption they sent me is valid.