Le Zenith, Paris

tontonfranck

I've read on a french blog that Rush would play in Paris.

The date was may 19 but they will be in Manchester that day.

So what? That's a shame but I'm quite sure rush can't have 6000 people on a french date.

So I don't hope too much but I wait an official comment...

Edited by tontonfranck

2.gif

Can't see it unfortunately. My then girlfriend now wife was at the Zenith when they played there in '92. I was supposed to go myself but couldn't get across from England, though i did uncover a fair recording of it. We've now lived in France for 2 years and I've got the same problem in reverse for this year. Rush seem to get very little exposure here and at this stage of their career they don't really need to take the risk. Mind you in 2007 we saw them twice on the UK leg and I justified the expense by saying it would probably be the last time they toured in Europe so what do I know ?

Well done with your English Franck which seems fairly good to me. Quite a coincidence your parents being so close. Fingers crossed for the concert about which i hope I am proved wrong. As the man once said; "Anything Can Happen"!

I had this video too I think. If it's the same one it was filmed stage centre about halfway back. I think I let it go in a car boot sale following a clear out. The copy I had wasn't great although I'm still sorry I never made it to the gig which seemed to have a good crowd and the venue is a bit smaller than the arenas that i've seen them play since then ...oh well