Extra tickets for Mohegan Sun (7/19)

Hello there,I amew to the forum, but not new to music of Rush. Been a lifelong fan, passed down from my dad. Unfortunatley, I never have been able to see them. Anyways, I am looking for two tickets to see Rush for my first time (Dad has seen them bout 16x) but not looking to pay more than face value. If anyone could help me out either now or as the show approaches, I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Welcome aboard. I too am scouring the board for a Mohegan Ticket.

My advise is to get to the venue by 5:00 on the night of the show and wait for the ticket windows to open. They will open and tickets will be sold. Many people don't belive this fact and are afraid to do it, but I know it is the case. yes.gif

I got 7th row center for a sold out show a couple tours back. I know people who do it every tour without fail.

Is it a 100% guarantee? No, but its close. I can only remember one show that didn't have a show night release of good tickets.

There are almost always a ton of tickets held for various reasons and when people don't take them, they get released the night of the show.

Don't give up hope here on TRF either. Fan sometimes do end up with extra tickets that they would prefer to sell to only other Rush fans - at face value. So, keep this thread alive and bump it every so often as the next 13 days approaches.

And hopefully we will see you there!

Good luck!