NCIS - The Official Thread

Ru5h F@n

Now with Gibbs (Mark Harmon) being on vacation in Mexico and leaving Di Nozzo (Michael Weatherly) in charge for the 3rd season finale, where do you think things will go? Will Mark Harmon return to NCIS for the 4th season? We will find out when the season starts on Tuesday, September 19th, 2006 on CBS. Check your schedule for times and dates. unsure.gif

Please Note: 77 million viewers now watch NCIS weekly only on CBS.

QUOTE (Batman @ Oct 4 2006, 02:53 PM)
I love this show.
I just started watching it last year.
I caught the premiere but missed the second show so
I missed how Gibbs came back (forgot to put the tape in)

In the season premiere, Ziva David (Cote De Pablo) was in trouble because she was framed and set up by a former colleague of hers (who was presumed dead). She asked Abby (Pauley Perette) for Gibb's phone number so she could contact him and ask him for help. He agreed and flew back to NCIS to help Ziva get off the hook. He then flew back to Mexico (which was not shown but implied at the end of the show). unsure.gif

Yeah me too man. I'm very picky with my shows. I don't watch crap shows either. unsure.gif

1. 24

2. NCIS

3. 7th Heaven

4. Criminal Minds

5. Ghost Whisperer

Well tonight's episode was very interesting. Apparently the Corporal who was killed apparently had 3 fiancees and a 4th one on the way. It was a solid episode as they kept pointing fingers at everyone. Now the weird part was when Mr. Palmer and Agent Lee in the morgue? I thought they make a strange couple. But oh well, whatever turns you on, I guess. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Oct 4 2006, 04:53 PM)
I love this show.
I just started watching it last year.
I caught the premiere but missed the second show so
I missed how Gibbs came back (forgot to put the tape in)

The show that I missed was on last Night! biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And I manged to tape it!

Well there seems to be a lot of love in the air on NCIS. First of all Gibbs involved with a retired colonel and now Dinozzo involved with Michelle. Should be interesting to see where these relationships go.

Too clisheed for me. Almost as interresting as a tin can opener. pokey.gif

I've just recently got into NCIS and can't tell you where I am because, at the moment, random repeats are showing here in the UK (one day Caitlin's dead, the next she isn't unsure.gif ).

Just one thing I've got to say though, isn't Abs lovely? wub.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Apr 17 2007, 08:29 AM)
I've just recently got into NCIS and can't tell you where I am because, at the moment, random repeats are showing here in the UK (one day Caitlin's dead, the next she isn't unsure.gif ).

Just one thing I've got to say though, isn't Abs lovely? wub.gif

Yeah it's too bad there's always repeats in between the new episodes. It's kinda odd why there's so many this year. unsure.gif

I think I've finally figured out Channel 5's NCIS policy smile.gif

On Friday's, they show a new episode (for us in the UK at least - probably old ones for you in the colonies tongue.gif ) while on Saturday, they repeat an older episode (ie when caitlin was alive)

For example, the episode last night was the one where they found the head of the navy officer in the boot of a car and uncovered the organ-legging organisation.

Well since Donald Bellasario has left the show due to disagreements with Mark Harmon, I wonder if his partner Charles (Chas.) Floyd Johnson can pull it off or will it die a slow death. We will soon find out only then. Season 5 of NCIS returns September 25, 2007. unsure.gif

Wow with each episode getting better and better, I wonder how much further they can go with this? I was surprised to see Colonel Mann back on the show. It seems she still has a fling for Gibbs. Seeing his one of ex-wives, Stephanie, did raise some questions but I don't think that will change the way the Colonel feels for Gibbs. The plot only thickens there. unsure.gif

Last night's episode was sure interesting. Except the ending was kinda lame though. This time, his dead daughter's gf comes to contact Gibbs and in the process throughout the show of trying to find her, he and her escape in a car and almost drowns to death but thanks to DiNozzo for saving his life in time. unsure.gif