Every Song On Every Album

Good,bad,andrush

Rush:

8.Take A Friend, 7.Need Some Love, 6.In The Mood, 5.What You're Doing, 4.Before And After, 3.Here Again, 2.Finding My Way, 1.Working Man

Fly By Night:

8.Best I Can, 7.Rivendell, 6.Making Memories, 5.In The End, 4.Beneath Between And Behind, 3.Fly By Night, 2.By-tor And The Snow Dog, 1.Anthem

Caress Of Steel:

5.I Think I'm Going Bald, 4.Lakeside Park, 3.Bastille Day, 2.The Necromancer, 1.Fountain Of Lamneth

2112:

6.Lessons, 5.A Passage To Bangkok, 4.Tears, 3.Something For Nothing, 2.The Twilight Zone, 1.2112

A Farewell To Kings:

6.Closer To The Heart, 5.Cinderella Man, 4.Madrigal, 3.A Farewell To Kings, 2.Xanadu, 1.Cygnus X-1

Hemispheres:

4.Circumstances, 3.The Trees, 2.La Villa Strangiato, 1.Cygnus X-1

Permanent Waves:

6.Entre Nous, 5.Freewill, 4.Different Strings, 3.The Spirit Of Radio, 2.Jacob's Ladder, 1.Natural Science

Moving Pictures:

7.Tom Sawyer, 6.YYZ, 5.Limelight, 4.Red Barchetta, 3.The Camera Eye, 2.Witch Hunt, 1.Vital Signs

Signals:

8.Countdown, 7.New World Man, 6. Chemistry, 5.Digital Man, 4.The Weapon, 3.The Analog Kid, 2. Subdivisions, 1. Losing It

Grace Under Pressure:

8.Distant Early Warning, 7.Red Lenses, 6.The Body Electric, 5.Kid Gloves, 4.Red Sector A, 3.The Enemy Within, 2.Between The Wheels, 1.Afterimage

Power Windows:

8.The Big Money, 7.Grand Designs, 6.Territories, 5.Marathon, 4.Emotion Detector, 3.Manhattan Project, 2. Mystic Rhythms, 1.Middletown Dreams

Hold Your Fire:

10.Second Nature, 9.High Water, 8.Tai Shan, 7.Open Secrets, 6.Turn The Page, 5.Mission, 4.Lock And Key, 3.Force Ten, 2.Prime Mover, 1.Time Stand Still

Presto:

11.Superconductor, 10.War Paint, 9.Scars, 8.Presto, 7.Show Don't Tell, 6.Anagram, 5.Red Tide, 4.Hand Over Fist, 3.Chain Lightning, 2.Available Light, 1.The Pass

Roll The Bones:

10.Face Up, 9.You Bet Your Life, 8.Neurotica, 7.The Big Wheel, 6.Roll The Bones, 5.Heresy, 4.Where's My Thing, 3.Ghost Of A Chance, 2.Dreamline, 1. Bravado

Counterparts:

11.The Speed Of Love, 10.Alien Shore, 9.Between Sun And Moon, 8.Cut To The Chase, 7.Everyday Glory, 6.Stick It Out, 5.Double Agent, 4.Nobody's Hero 3.Leave That Thing Alone, 2.Cold Fire, 1.Animate

Test For Echo:

11.Dog Years, 10.Carve Away The Stone, 9.The Color Of Right, 8.Half The World, 7.Totem, 6.Virtuality, 5.Driven, 4.Limbo, 3.Time And Motion, 2. Test For Echo, 1. Resist

Vapor Trails:

13.Out Of The Cradle, 12.The Stars Look Down, 11.One Little Victory, 10.Peaceable Kingdom, 9.Ceiling Unlimited, 8.How It Is, 7.Freeze, 6.Secret Touch, 5.Ghost Rider, 4.Nocturne, 3.Earthshine, 2. Vapor Trail, 1.Sweet Miracle

Snakes And Arrows:

13.We Hold On, 12.Spindrift, 11.The Larger Bowl, 10.Bravest Face, 9.Good News First, 8.Far Cry, 7.Working Them Angels 6.Hope, 5.The Way The Wind Blows, 4.Main Monkey Business, 3.Malignant Narcissism, 2.Faithless, 1.Armor And Sword

That Was Long!