anit-post rush depression!

Grapes_under_pressure

im not going to read the post rush depression thread, just incase it gets me down, but i would like to say- i had had a feeling, that after rush things would get better- now i have those vivid, strong memories in my head, and, apparantly it is possable, and even stronger love for the band and the boys. I get a warm feelin inside just thinking about them.

with a live song like hope, and such a great time, it would be a shame to get upset after seeing rush. i admit- if i dewlt on it, it would make me sad- but im trying to look up. surely i have passed the worst, and with the end of my rush show i enter the outside world fresh, like i have unloaded all the pain of the past few months- indeed, only a few days before i had received painful news, betrayal.... but i have turned my back on that now. nothing worse can happen to me now, on the subject that had me depressed in the first place- all that could go wrong with it has.

but with rush by my side... i will get through anything. with rush by my side i will live, survive, and fight through this world full of pain- and enjoy those times, where nothing matters but the measure of the moment...

truly rush are amazing. if anyone hasn't read my post in the main rush thread, you should. and this i will add to it.

laugh.gif Ok, so I was wrong then. I had built up my expectations for Rush this Summer and they far exceeded anything I had hoped for. I felt content enough afterwards. But it has reached a point of, well the high is gone so-to-speak. After an energy high there is always the extreme low which I suffer from in dam near anything exciting in life rofl3.gif I just go overkill on anything that fancies me really.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

ahh this is where my anti-exitement reflex came in handy.

all i have ever been exited for, i am usually let down.

so much so to the point i was only physically exited on the actual day. i was always looking forwards to it, but i remained cautiously cautious of becoming too exited. i think the one thing i would be exited for is rush, nothing else comes close- so u will rare find me exited.

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 01:30 PM)
ahh this is where my anti-exitement reflex came in handy.

all i have ever been exited for, i am usually let down.

so much so to the point i was only physically exited on the actual day. i was always looking forwards to it, but i remained cautiously cautious of becoming too exited. i think the one thing i would be exited for is rush, nothing else comes close- so u will rare find me exited.

Here here sistuh trink39.gif Rush is Awesome and they Rock some serious balls ma'am. No two ways about it! laugh.gif If I've learned anything this year is live for the day at hand and have no regrets. After all life is short smile.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink36.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived