ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of TRF, I hereby present the thirty-second Solar Federalist badge to SullySue---the lovely hostess of the TRF welcoming committee...the board has changed so much for the better since you turned on the charm and made all the newbies feel welcome. Your contribution is invaluable, not only in your welcome thread, but in every area of TRF: your humor, caring, intelligence, and wit are obvious in every post. Thanks for sticking up for me in the Neil-worshipping department...we can drool a bit AND have a brain! YOU get it, sister, sayin'? smile.gif

Sue, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 032...Keep practicing the guitar, I'll learn to drum (someday) and we'll start that all-girl tribute band! laugh.gif Stace, thank you for being the warm and friendly presence that makes members new and old feel so at home here. You have a gift, and we're so glad you chose to share it with us here at TRF. heart.gif

Congratulations!

congrats sullysue!!!!!!!!!

i ca't even imagine the day i might make it that far......

very cool!!! trink39.gif

CONGRATS!!!

I am honored to be the first to welocme you to the hallowed hall, well not counting the grand, fancy official one. You bring "a touch of grace" to our board.

2.gif cheer.gif 2.gif cheer.gif 2.gif

trink39.gif Congrats Sullysue trink39.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Amazing posting in such a short space of time and you've gained many friends too.

A REAL contributor new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You really did brighten this place up when you joined. I remember that day very, very well. Thanks for being you sullysue!!

Congrats on the plaque and the 2112 post mark!

speech speech speech!!

boarder.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

blush4.gif Gosh, ya'll. I'm honored!

Many thanks are due:

GG, my kindred sister, thanks for those beautiful words. You are the "belle" of the TRF ball. heart.gif

Mr. Pink, thanks for keeping me on my toes in Word Association. You always have me rolling with laughter. Thank you for that.

Slacker... your signature alone makes me glad to see you everyday. You're also one cool dood!

ladirushfan80... trust me, it won't be as long as you think before we're looking at your badge. wink.gif

Digi, my man! Where's the Patron? 653.gif

Daylin, my virtual corruptor cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif . Hic! biggrin.gif You rock!

Goober, dooder! You're my fav. newbie. I love what you've done with the place! cool.gif

happysmiles, YOU are one cool person. Thanks! trink39.gif

Huck, you got me witht that whatever it was in Word Association. Thanks for cheering me on and sometimes laughing at me. tongue.gif

Anagram.... you're next! wink.gif

1-0-0-1-0-0-1, thank you for my welcoming committee. Many cheers to you, man! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party15.gif

Snowdog, thanks! Please don't hurt me with that laser thingy! scared.gif

R.G.... Cutie Pie! Nuf said. smile.gif

Last, but absolutely not least,

Invisi, my best bud! I don't have words! You're the coolest dude ever... wub.gif

Thanks to all the admins. The real gift is this forum. TRF ROCKS!!!!

Oh, and thank you 2.gif

Many of you will remember back in April, we had a club around to help a colleague rebuild her collection after it was stolen from her car.

Sullysue was a member for approximately a week at that stage.

This was her eighth post -

Tis done. I'm new to the Forum, but I'm so happy to have found you guys that I'm here for all of you.  wub.gif

Further comment is unnecessary.

Sullysue - We love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 16 2005, 07:21 PM)
Many of you will remember back in April, we had a club around to help a colleague rebuild her collection after it was stolen from her car.

Sullysue was a member for approximately a week at that stage.

This was her eighth post -

Tis done. I'm new to the Forum, but I'm so happy to have found you guys that I'm here for all of you.  wub.gif

Further comment is unnecessary.

Sullysue - We love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa.... ohmy.gif That was for AGP! And we're the bestest of buds now.

That is the most incredible thing, Madra. You made me verklempt. smile.gif

Archived