Tour Leak

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 11:55 AM)
can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone? You're not a midget are you?

unsure.gif

Come on iLuvGeddy05, It's much better to laugh than to cry! I'll take this over the numerous negative Rush Threads here any day. They are creative and humours. At least I think so.

I say give us more Yukon Blade Grinder Reports. Since we're not getting anything out of the RUSH camp on the set list and probably won't until opening night just like on The Time Machine Tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (deathlikesilence @ Jul 25 2012, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 25 2012, 11:45 AM)
Bravo, I can't wait to hear Jacobs Ladder with strings. I hope Neil's friend doesn't fall on his drum set. That could be bad for the cymbals.

ohmy.gif

uh, dude

Yes?

confused13.gif

QUOTE (deathlikesilence @ Jul 25 2012, 12:14 PM)
yeah, these threads are better than geminirising thread, so you're right

They're funny, They're creative. I'm sure the boys would like them if they read them too. Specially Alex!

yes.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 25 2012, 01:12 PM)
can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone? You're not a midget are you?

unsure.gif

Come on iLuvGeddy05, It's much better to laugh than to cry! I'll take this over the numerous negative Rush Threads here any day. They are creative and humours. At least I think so.

I say give us more Yukon Blade Grinder Reports. Since we're not getting anything out of the RUSH camp on the set list and probably won't until opening night just like on The Time Machine Tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

+1

2.gif

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 25 2012, 12:46 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

+1

2.gif

Thanks guys!!! I'm happy someone get's enjoyment out of them.

trink39.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 25 2012, 12:12 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

They are funny the first one or two times, yes. But it gets old really fast.

I don't come on here nearly as much as "back in the day" (things like this are probably why), so when I do, I want to get the most bang for my (imaginative) buck. Not every single thread is going to be serious and true, I realize, but if I am looking for information on tours, songs, anything NEW, I don't care to click on and through dozens of fake threads to find what is real. Waste of my time.

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 25 2012, 02:18 PM)
QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 25 2012, 12:46 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

+1

2.gif

Thanks guys!!! I'm happy someone get's enjoyment out of them.

trink39.gif

2.gif

Much better than the majority of the "polls" that are posted out there.

Keep up the good work!

2.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 08:25 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I don't come on here nearly as much as "back in the day" (things like this are probably why), so when I do, I want to get the most bang for my (imaginative) buck. Not every single thread is going to be serious and true, I realize, but if I am looking for information on tours, songs, anything NEW, I don't care to click on and through dozens of fake threads to find what is real. Waste of my time.

Absolutelly Luv ! When i read about sort of dancing with circus and pirates climate kind of thing i "said to myself" interesting, why it cant be true and above all get scared smile.gif Good that this is fake smile.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:25 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Thank you...I agree completely.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 12:55 PM)
can we stop these now?

Yes please. Or at least warn us. I think this is as bad as the "Clockwork ANGLES News!". I'm tired of his trolling.

Edited by Union 5-3992

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 25 2012, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 12:55 PM)
can we stop these now?

Yes please. Or at least warn us. I think this is as bad as the "Clockwork ANGLES News!". I'm tired of his trolling.

funny how opinions vary...some people love these!!! Good luck in school!

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:10 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

I find it pretty funny that people have, either real or preceived, expectations regarding public forums and the threads that are created within them. I find such posts entertaining and worth the read. Threads, such as this one, sure beat the whining regarding ticket prices and pre-sale seat selections.

Nobody forces a person to read posts, much like nobody necessarily forces one to watch violent movies.

I say keep it open and free and let the entertainment be what it is.

2.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 25 2012, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:10 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

I come here on a daily basis but I agree with you. When I come here to read info about the new tour I would rather it be something true than have to see someone using this board as practice for their creative writing class.

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 25 2012, 05:30 PM)
Perhaps expectations are set a bit too high for a free, public forum. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Thanks...for the Keystone love...no go out and get a case of whatever you want....put it on tm's tab!!!!

goodpost.gif