Tour Leak

QUOTE (sdhonda @ Jul 4 2012, 06:16 PM)
What a scoop!

It was great show...we learned a lot. Maybe the band will play the show again...awesome to see SEVEN CITIES OF GOLD live on Colbert Report.

2.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 4 2012, 08:07 PM)
This is likely the longest interview Colbert has ever done. And the longest questions I've ever seen him ask. And the fewest interruptions.

It was a weird interview. Ray handled the tricky questions so well...no wonder Rush has been so succesful all these years. Cool to hear that we actually get a fan pack though! We deserve one!!!!

2.gif trink39.gif

Happy 4th in the land of the free!

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 4 2012, 07:17 PM)
Were we actually suppose to read that?

This isn't required reading...though if you do open yourself up to the possibility...you just might laugh!

2.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 4 2012, 08:17 PM)

No...I just waited for the last few sarcasms and knew it wasn't necessary.

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jul 5 2012, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 4 2012, 06:41 PM)
I'm getting a bit tired of these topics.

Same here unfunny drivel

I've read your drivel...it's not that impressive either

I read that and thought I was 100% real, so I searched online for the video for like 20 minutes, and only after that did I come back and relize it was a load of complete bullshit! angry.gif
  • Like 1

QUOTE (Yokkov @ Jul 5 2012, 11:10 AM)
I read that and thought I was 100% real, so I searched online for the video for like 20 minutes, and only after that did I come back and relize it was a load of complete bullshit! angry.gif

Well at least the writing sounded credible!!!

cool10.gif

Yep.

He crossed the spinal tap clever/stupid line a while back...

• Like 1

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Jul 5 2012, 12:05 PM)

Yep.

He crossed the spinal tap clever/stupid line a while back...

You were across that line when I got there...You beat me!

I'm sure people were saying similar things about rush during their career...maybe I'm terminally unhip...Some people love it, some hate it.

Go back to reading other posts. You didn't have to click on a Tombstone Mountain thread. You did anyway...which is says something about you!

QUOTE (Yokkov @ Jul 5 2012, 04:10 PM)

rofl3.gif

Ha ha ha!! That's priceless!

• Like 1

Chill out folks...the OP wasn't all that bad. I only posted the Gary gif to mess with Tombstone.

By the way, I aways use gifs to try to lighten up the mood in a lot of topics, and that has backfired 99% of the times...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6k85oInJb1r41unfo1_400.gif

• Like 1

Chill out folks...the OP wasn't all that bad. I only posted the Gary gif to mess with Tombstone.

By the way, I aways use gifs to try to lighten up the mood in a lot of topics, and that has backfired 99% of the times...I can't stop, it's addictive!!!!

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Jul 5 2012, 12:28 PM)

By the way, I aways use gifs to try to lighten up the mood in a lot of topics, and that has backfired 99% of the times...

Thanks Amigo...appreciate that...doesn't happen too often!!!

thanks for the Colbert deal...thats freaking awesome!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Khan @ Jul 5 2012, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 4 2012, 08:17 PM)

No...I just waited for the last few sarcasms and knew it wasn't necessary.

Really man?!? compared to what you throw up on the board this is Shakespeare. Just go to another post...you know what you're getting when you click on the name. I know what I'm getting when I click on yours.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 5 2012, 03:58 PM)

Go back to reading other posts. You didn't have to click on a Tombstone Mountain thread. You did anyway...which is says something about you!

Really man?!? compared to what you throw up on the board this is Shakespeare. Just go to another post...you know what you're getting when you click on the name. I know what I'm getting when I click on yours.

Easy there, TM - yer' gettin' a little defensive. When you start threads on a public forum, you're going to get LOTS of different opinions and some won't be the same as yours. No need to get bent outta shape, my Friend.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Jul 5 2012, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 5 2012, 03:58 PM)

Easy there, TM - yer' gettin' a little defensive. When you start threads on a public forum, you're going to get LOTS of different opinions and some won't be the same as yours. No need to get bent outta shape, my Friend.

I now walk up to the lectern of adult responsibility and say the words that must be said

Mea culpa

popcorn.gif