ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of TRF, I hereby present the twenty-eighth Solar Federalist badge to neilpeart_gal---my soul sister!!! What a privilege to be awarding your badge, my sweet friend! We share quite a history of Neil-worship...the first time I responded to one of your posts, I knew I'd found a friend for life. smile.gif You have brought SO much to TRF...not the least being Chasy and the Lurve Shack! Thank you for allowing us to have just a small part in the wonderful ongoing story of you and your counterpart. You've been a quality poster from day one, and now I'm proud to share modding duties with you. You handle yourself in every situation with the grace and style befitting a southern lady wink.gif --- you play a HUGE part in helping our little community run smoothly and flourish.

NPG, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 028...My sister, friend and colleague...you are an inspiration in how you live your life, knowing that there is never love without pain, but that in the end, you found your miracle. I wish you and your darling Chas all the happiness in the world.

Congratulations!

653.gif WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 653.gif

Congrats NPG!!! Thanks for all you bring to TRF..... everyday!!

trink39.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Congrats NPG applaudit.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

Keep up the good work and keep shining smile.gif

Congrats NPG! The forum wouldent be the same without you!

trink39.gif trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1287.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 3 2005, 02:55 PM)
NPG, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and a badge has been added to your sig. Congrats to an invaluable member of our team! Now if Chas can get off his ass and get another 500+ posts... yes.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm workin on it!! I'm workin on it !!

laugh.gif

I am so very touched by your post, GG. I consider you a true friend, and someone I am proud to know.

I appreciate everyone here (even if we have tiffs...doesn't that make us more like family???) and GG, 1-0-0-1 and RR for starting this site. It was a safe haven for Chas and me and has become our home. I am proud to be a mod and happy to be here. smile.gif

trink39.gif And Chas darling, I love you. heart.gif

Congrats baby. I can't top what GG said. That is just too nice.

Thanks for everything baby, being who you are, loving me, and letting me love you.

wub.gif

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/party.gif

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/rose.gif

http://members.lycos.nl/bauerpower/hpbimg/Smilies/dansen-kring.gif

NPG - I've been following your story since May, and will never forget the pride in Chas's face when he pulled your photo out of his wallet in Birmingham to show my brother and myself (the same photo he'd shown Alex and Ged three days earlier).

Slainte Mhaith!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Cheers Madra. trink39.gif I know meeting you was tops for Chas in B'ham. I am so glad to know you, and even more glad to hear of the pride on his face. smile.gif wub.gif

Hard to believe we've been 'running around' together for almost a year now, eh? First CP and now here. You're top shelf. smile.gif yes.gif

Archived