Holy $hit! Who The HELL is RUSHGUY82?

RUSHHEAD666

Jesus, I was in San Diego for a nice long weekend of tournament soccer for Zoe's (our 12 year old daughter) team and I see all of that wicked stuff up there in the RUSH SECTION.

WTF?

Major Troll? Spammer? Shit Disturber? I like to push the envelope on here sometimes but that guy is insane.

Please advise. Or not.

Zoe's gold Division soccer team made it to the Championship and then lost. 2 nil. Second place is better than nothing! She's U13.

1022.gif

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Jan 18 2010, 09:30 PM)
He was banned a while back under a different name.

How was San Diego? Love the city.

Thanks! I just figured it all out! He's some other handle and you guys have a 12 page thread dedicated to him. I don't understand that either!

San Diego was great!! The weather was excellent until today. Raining at the airport!

El Nino is coming in!

I agree, San Diego is fantastic. Someday I want live down there!

I'm addicted to the Hotel Del Coronado where the Seals train!!

Been going down to that beautiful hotel once a year since the Seventies.

Expensive but worth every penny!

Cheers!!

trink39.gif

That was GAAC, coming back to show everybody why we banned him in the first place. Coming back to show how little class he has.

Sorry, GAAC...most of your lame threads went unseen by the majority here. Have a nice night, and come visit us again once you've grown up. smile.gif

I'd be surprised if his girlfriend doesn't get the boot too. She rarely posts anyway, unless it's somehow related to Taylor. And she clearly knew what he was up to, and approved. I suppose egging a troll on isn't really a ban-able offense, though.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2010, 11:34 PM)
That was GAAC, coming back to show everybody why we banned him in the first place. Coming back to show how little class he has.

Sorry, GAAC...most of your lame threads went unseen by the majority here. Have a nice night, and come visit us again once you've grown up. smile.gif

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than GAAC growing up.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jan 18 2010, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Jan 18 2010, 09:30 PM)
He was banned a while back under a different name.

How was San Diego? Love the city.

Thanks! I just figured it all out! He's some other handle and you guys have a 12 page thread dedicated to him. I don't understand that either!

San Diego was great!! The weather was excellent until today. Raining at the airport!

El Nino is coming in!

I agree, San Diego is fantastic. Someday I want live down there!

I'm addicted to the Hotel Del Coronado where the Seals train!!

Been going down to that beautiful hotel once a year since the Seventies.

Expensive but worth every penny!

Cheers!!

trink39.gif

Nice! I made it out there a couple of times. That Coronado hotel was pretty slick, but the people gave us dirty looks for wearing neoprene shoes in there. Ah well. laugh.gif

I guess that means he's not coming back.

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Jan 18 2010, 11:39 PM)

Sorry, GAAC...most of your lame threads went unseen by the majority here. Have a nice night, and come visit us again once you've grown up.  smile.gif

Hopefully. yes.gif

Sorry, GAAC...most of your lame threads went unseen by the majority here. Have a nice night, and come visit us again once you've grown up.  smile.gif

There are only so many ways to block someone from joining here. Let him poke another new account past our goalie -- he thinks he's insulting people here, but all he does is make himself look like an asshole.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2010, 11:45 PM)

There are only so many ways to block someone from joining here. Let him poke another new account past our goalie -- he thinks he's insulting people here, but all he does is make himself look like an asshole.

That's fore sure...

He went way too far with that "get back in the kitchen..." shite in NWW... angry.gif

Douche.

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 18 2010, 11:52 PM)

That's fore sure...

He went way too far with that "get back in the kitchen..." shite in NWW... angry.gif

Douche.

I haven't read any of his threads yet. Did he aim that remark at you? Don't let it bother you. Consider the source -- I mean really, does it mean anything coming from HIM?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2010, 11:55 PM)

That's fore sure...

Douche.

I haven't read any of his threads yet. Did he aim that remark at you? Don't let it bother you. Consider the source -- I mean really, does it mean anything coming from HIM?

No, it wasn't at me directly, but I did see it as a barb at us women, which was uncalled for.

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 18 2010, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2010, 11:55 PM)

That's fore sure...

Douche.

No, it wasn't at me directly, but I did see it as a barb at us women, which was uncalled for.

My point stands. Coming from him, it means nothing. wink.gif

Hey "Speak Of The Devil" 1001001! Glad to see that you closed that "Depreciation Thread."

I just mentioned why the heck you guys would even have one in the first place.

You should delete it asap.

I don't know how you do it 1001. I would be furious.

I'm impressed with your "thick skin" and cool and calm approach.

Rush On!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 18 2010, 11:35 PM)
I'd be surprised if his girlfriend doesn't get the boot too. She rarely posts anyway, unless it's somehow related to Taylor. And she clearly knew what he was up to, and approved. I suppose egging a troll on isn't really a ban-able offense, though.

Just got a chance to read through some of those dumped threads. Nothing GAAC said was surprising, but attn def was clearly in on it too. I was a little surprised to see that. We went out of our way to make sure she felt welcome here after we banned GAAC, even though we knew she was his girlfriend. He comes back tonight acting like his old self-destructive self, and there she was enabling him. She should be helping him grow up. What a shame.

She's definitely tried to go around stirring shit ever since he's left and i'm positive they were laughing about it together while Taylor was making these threads. Hopefully he's gone for good and none of us ever have to deal with him again. Maybe he'll stop trying to find a way into this forum, get his priorities straight, and get his life together.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jan 19 2010, 01:13 AM)
She's definitely tried to go around stirring shit ever since he's left and i'm positive they were laughing about it together while Taylor was making these threads. Hopefully he's gone for good and none of us ever have to deal with him again. Maybe he'll stop trying to find a way into this forum, get his priorities straight, and get his life together.

Don't bet on it!

Archived