ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 199th Solar Federalist badge to rushlady23 ...

rushlady23, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 199 ...

Congratulations!

Congrats on you getting your badge rushlady23. I must say that was in pretty good time too. trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Dec 20 2009, 12:20 PM)
Thanks all! I don't know how to put it in my signature...so any help would be much appreciated!

If you have a photobucket account all you have to do is right click on the badge and save it to ur computer. Then go on photobucket click the upload button select from computer open it and it saves to ur account. then click the links button and you copy and paste the code into ur signature and the badge will be in your sig.

QUOTE (bigmoney2112 @ Dec 20 2009, 01:38 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Dec 20 2009, 12:20 PM)
Thanks all!  I don't know how to put it in my signature...so any help would be much appreciated!

If you have a photobucket account all you have to do is right click on the badge and save it to ur computer. Then go on photobucket click the upload button select from computer open it and it saves to ur account. then click the links button and you copy and paste the code into ur signature and the badge will be in your sig.

Thanks!!! smile.gif

Archived