ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 134th Solar Federalist badge to TheRocinanteKid...

TRK, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 134...

Congratulations!

He probably will be by the time i've finished this post anyway

Well done on 2112 posts new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Keep up the good work

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/77/postwhoreoj5.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 2 2008, 11:50 PM)
Thanks everyone (So far). I won't make a proper speech... yet , but soon. laugh.gif

And Jaye I think Jon was being sarcastic. Saying because I post so fast by the time he'd made the thread I would have reached M.D.W. laugh.gif Anyway I guess the next thread'll be for you! cool.gif  2.gif

Oh, I see, haha! laugh.gif

And thanks, in a couple of days maybe. biggrin.gif

No crikey, cause i saw it coming. BIG CONGRATS to TheRocinanteKid!!! Nice one, your tribute proudly hanging in the Hall. notworthy.gif

trink38.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Cheers to the newest Solar Federalist!!! trink39.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

............ 2.gif ...............

...... 2.gif 2.gif ........

............ 2.gif ...............

nice going. Congrats http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/timintey/1152post-2-87753-postwhore-thumb.gif

You know I love it here more than any other forum I've ever been a member of;

The stereotypes people label us Rush obsessives with are hilarious and I see them all the time when I post on another forum I hang around. Here are some classics aimed at me from within the last hour.

'It's too bad listening to RUSH has turned you into such a geek.'

'does listening to Rush turn their fans into geeks or do geeks naturally gravitate to Rush? which comes 1st?'

'If being a RUSH fan puts you above fans of simple rock, what the f**k are ya doing here?'

I totally play into their ideas;

'While at a Rush show I can often be seen analysing the musicianship between Lifeson, Peart and Lee, discussing the philosophy of mereological nihilism with fellow fans and recalculating the theory of relativity in my mind.'

And I love how I can visit here and see the signs they're talking about. The Star Wars threads, huge debates about the deeper meaning of lyrics, discussions on books!! Yet at the same time we can have a laugh about all that "normal" stuff too. There is nowhere quite like The Rush Forum and there are no fans like Rush fans! 2.gif N' Roll, thanks so much! cool.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 3 2008, 01:46 AM)
You know I love it here more than any other forum I've ever been a member of;

The stereotypes people label us Rush obsessives with are hilarious and I see them all the time when I post on another forum I hang around. Here are some classics aimed at me from within the last hour.

'It's too bad listening to RUSH has turned you into such a geek.'

'does listening to Rush turn their fans into geeks or do geeks naturally gravitate to Rush? which comes 1st?'

'If being a RUSH fan puts you above fans of simple rock, what the f**k are ya doing here?'

I totally play into their ideas;

'While at a Rush show I can often be seen analysing the musicianship between Lifeson, Peart and Lee, discussing the philosophy of mereological nihilism with fellow fans and recalculating the theory of relativity in my mind.'

And I love how I can visit here and see the signs they're talking about. The Star Wars threads, huge debates about the deeper meaning of lyrics, discussions on books!! Yet at the same time we can have a laugh about all that "normal" stuff too. There is nowhere quite like The Rush Forum and there are no fans like Rush fans! 2.gif N' Roll, thanks so much! cool.gif

Well said! applaudit.gif tongue.gif

Archived