ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the eighth Solar Federalist Badge to Alsgalpal...we salute you, AGP...you may be Al's imaginary friend, but you're a REAL sweetheart to us! Whether championing the cause of LURVE in Random Samples, swooning over Al in the Sisterhood Forum, or just giving us one lleh of a laugh, you are an integral part of TRF, and we're so glad you've made this your Rush home.

AGP, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 008...keep us laughing our blinks off, keep being a wonderful mom and friend, and stay the strong, independent woman we have come to know and love.

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS AGP!!!! We've been excellent friends since the beginning and have made the chat a lively place! I also have you to thank for introducing you to my 2.gif girl! wub.gif YOU RUKE GIRL!!! biggrin.gif 1022.gif And remember 2005 is yours!

Congrats on first member of ESL to assumed control! It is an honor to know ya! biggrin.gif 653.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

Congratulations girl!!!!! You have become one of my best friends. . . you are always there when I need you. . . and you are the founding member of ESL!!! You are such a sweet person...and you will get all the great things you deserve in the near future... I am sure of it. . . many many many many bugs and happy thoughts for you!!! smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone!!! This is really special, seeing how many lives I have touched. Kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. But I know thats just the mould growing from the warmness laugh.gif

Anyhoo, trying to lighten up a little, you all made my eyes leak.

Bugger me backwards with a barge pole, no one rubs bengay around here, and you all are fried chicken!!!! I am a lucky sex to have you all around me, surrounding with your support and bugs. Thanks!!!! wub.gif

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S AlexFinal.gif 653.gif AlexFinal.gif A L S G A L P A L ! ! ! ! ! ! !

My sincerest congratulations to you. trink39.gif common001.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

WAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.misfittoys.net/tvtime/rudolph/yukon.jpg

Congrats!!!!

trink38.gif 653.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cool10.gif

Archived